Thursday, July 21, 2011

WHOLE WORLD BLIND

Its like the whole worlds blind! and only I see
Looking through my third eye, and its clear as can be
Looking for the sunshine, through the cloud and the trees
Better dreams about tomorrow, while embracing my seed

We forgot who we was, now the enemy got us!
We the prey, and we walking like sheep to the slaughter!
Got a daughter? Better raise her...
Cause our culture don't respect her, and our sons thinking about the quickest way to undress her
Now I ain't Hating on myself, cause i'm speaking this with Love
Living Life for today at the bar and the club
We keep a mug on our face, we to hard to say "whats up?"
Taking out our own soldiers like that's "whats up
So its a must that we cease and dismiss all this bullshit!
And take a good look at what this country trying to pull, SHIT!
Its like i'm singing to choir...
But i'm still in this race, still tempted by trials
And my child? I'ma tell him join the Army
But for Black Liberation, cause these pigs trying to harm me
Disarm me and defeat me, delete me like a text
Cause the only thing i'm banging is Freedom or Death!

No comments:

Post a Comment